MIO DEMUX-HDSDI is a kind of de-embedder based on Mini-Box chassis. It can extract one analog audio stereo signal from a single serial digital signal, and distribute 3 SDI outputs. It supports SD-SDI, 1.5 Gbps HD-SDI and 3.0 Gbps HD-SDI for inputs and outputs.
MIO DEMUX-HDSDI supplies real-time input signal status indicator and power indicator which make it convenient to monitor. The de-embedded audio channel can be selected though DIP Switch.
- one analog audio stereo signal extracted from a single serial digital signal
- Inputs and outputs for SD-SDI, 1.5Gb/s HD-SDI and 3.0Gb/s HD-SDI
- Support self-definition de-embedded audio channel via DIP Switch
- All audio interfaces adopt 3-PIN connector, balanced output
- Supply real-time input signal status indicator and power indicator
- Support bypass function with power on
- Easy to install, and can be widely used in broadcasting system, studios and other professional audio fields.
Typical applications Legend:
Digital Video Input
Input interface: 1*3G/HD/SD-SDI, BNC
SD: 525i 60, 625i 50
HD: 720p 50/60, 1080i 50/60
Digital Video Output
Output interface: 2*3G/HD/SD-SDI, BNC
1*3G/HD/SD-SDI Loop, BNC
Signal Level: 800mV±10%
Jitter: <0.2UI 100KHz
Analog Audio Output
Output interface: 2*3pin balance
Input signal status indicator
Power consumption: 12VDC 1A
One year conditional. MIO DEMUX-HDSDI User Manual