S-2050 is the most powerful single LED on-camera light, adopts SWIT new generation advanced Chip Array LED, which features 160W equivalent light outputs, 2200lx @1m, 50° wider beam angle, glareless and single shadow, suitable for HD recording and close interview. The color temperature is 5000K and can be switched to 5600K and 3200K by the color temperature filters.
S-2050 is powered by D-tap DC source, 11-17V, and can be fixed on camera by cold shoe or screw mount.
- Chip Array LED
- 41W light output, equivalent to 160 halogen bulb
- 2200Lx @ 1meter
- 50° beam angle
- Single shadow, glareless
- Cool touch
- 5000K color temperature
- 5600K and 3200K filter
- Color rendering index: 85
- 11-17V wide input voltage
- D-tap power
- Screw and cold shoe mount
||5000K and 5600K/3200K switchable|
|Color rendering index
||2200Lx @ 1m distance and 1m diameter scale|
- 1x S-2050 Chip Array LED on-camera light
- 1x D-tap to Pole power cable (S-7104)
- 1x Spare cold-shoe connector
- 1x Portable bag
Two years conditional.
View S-2050 on-camera Light User Manual